- Nabídka zaměstnání
We are looking for an engineer/scientist with background in electron microscopy and/or focused ion beams with experience in the development, application or use of advanced capital equipment systems used in Semiconductor, Data Storage, MEMS or related technologies.
- The Applications engineer works at the intersection of the development, sales support and the scientifi community.
- This person continually collaborates with both our Applications, Systems and Software groups to ensure that system requirements are well understood, developed, integrated and thoroughly tested.
- Due to the extensive integration of hardware and software in all company products the successful Application Specialist will develop detailed in-depth understanding of the application of our tools and the implications of using and testing software when complex hardware interactions are at stake.
- The Applications engineer will also provide customer and market feedback to Product Marketing and Program Execution Managers; will participate on defining the needs for new applications development.
- This person may also conduct customer demonstrations and jobs (e.g. for concept-proof of new applications), participate in technical discussions and cooperate on applications training with the customers.
- The function is based in Brno, the Czech Republic.
- The position is appropriate for an excellent graduate or a candidate with experience.
- MSc or PhD in Materials Science, Physics, Engineering
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team
- Demonstrated experience of using software in complex products with extensive hardware interactions
- Knowledge of advanced technology and diagnostics as well as operational optimization experience of analytical equipment; specifically electron/ion microscopes
- Experience as an operator/user of an SEM/FIB system and knowledge of semiconductor technology is an advantage.
- Practical knowledge of programming and scripting would be an advantage
- Strong communicative skills (both verbal and written)
- Result oriented, ability to work under pressure
- Ability to write (scientific) papers and other publications
- Ability to travel both domestically as well as internationally and possession of a valid passport. (25%)
- Language skills (English), willing to learn Czech
- Opportunity to be part of successful international company specialised in HI TECH
- Intersting compensation package and extensive package of benefits
- Training and development support
- Modern work enviroment
FEI Czech Republic s. r. o.