16th International Congress of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry
28 – 31 August 2022 | Prague | Czech Republic
Registration and Abstract submission OPEN
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 16th International Congress of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry, 28 – 31 August 2022, Prague, Czech Republic.
The Early registration deadline and abstract submission deadline is 30 April 2022.
If you are interested, fill out the ICHC 2022 Registration form and submit your abstract via the ICHC 2022 Abstract submission form.
Find all Congress details at the official ICHC 2022 website.
The complete preliminary program can be found here.
The following plenary speakers will present their lecture at the congress:
- Stefan Hell, Nobel Prize laureate, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Germany (keynote speaker)
- Alev Erisir, Department of Psychology, University of Virginia, USA
- Toyoshi Fujimoto, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan
- Bożena Kamińska-Kaczmarek, Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS Warszawa, Poland
- Ohad Medalia, Department of Biochemistry, University of Zurich
- Takehiko Koji, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki, Japan (Histochemistry and Cell Biology Lecture)
Official list of the ICHC 2022 topics includes:
- Histopathology and quantitative approaches
- Metabolic mapping, imaging proteomics
- Nanotechnology in biology and medicine
- Cancer Stem Cell Niches (HCS session)
- Stem cell biology and regenerative medicine
- Progressive Methods and Probes for Light and Electron Microscopy (SfH session)
- Cell physiology and signaling
- Synaptic plasticity (PHCS session)
- Molecular structure of the cell nucleus and cytoplasm
- Advances in sample processing for microscopy
- Cell differentiation and developmental biology
- Cancer biology
- Immunocytochemistry workshop: “Just Do It Right” (HCS session)
- Immunology and infectious diseases
A rich commercial exhibition of new and emerging technologies is also expected. The congress venue, Vienna House Diplomat Prague, will offer a comfortable and pleasant space with unique views of the historical centre. The whole experience will be underlined by the exclusive ICHC gala dinner in the famous Art Nouveau Municipal House, and a (free) beer party organized on the premises of the Strahov Monastery Brewery. We are sure the Congress will bring you the perfect opportunity to explore Prague in the meantime with its beautiful historical architecture, technical monuments, celebrated cafés, great food, and beer.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you in Prague!
Hinke Multhaupt, President of the IFSHC
Klara Weipoltshammer, President of the Society of Histochemistry
Pavel Hozak, Chair of the Local Organizing Committee, Secretary of the Society of Histochemistry