Head of R&D Application
- Nabídka zaměstnání
We are looking for the Head of R&D Application Department. This department is one of the most dynamic and growing R&D departments in TESCAN. This person will be responsible for high level performance of the R&D Application team consisting of specialists in various fields (Biology, Chemistry, Semiconductors, Material Engineering and Earth Science). The team designs applications for TESCAN microscopes in cooperation with both internal and external partners.
Are you an experienced designer?
Do you enjoy working with people and do you have experience with leading a team or project management?
Do you know how to motivate, support and develop people?
Would you like to do creative work and be an essential part in the development of nanotechnology?
Do you want your solutions to be used by people all around the world?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading and coordinating designers and R&D specialists from various fields
- Communication with other R&D departments and their heads
- Identifying priorities in R&D tasks
- Coordination and delegation of R&D projects
- Development of new applications in cooperation with Department of Physics and coordinating with other R&D teams
- Meeting key clients, giving presentations on specialized conferences and exhibitions and presenting TESCAN on other events related to the company activities both in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Coordinating outcomes for other R&D departments
- Leading experimental testing and verifying physical functions of microscopes, creating application sheets and methods
- Cooperating with other sections
- University degree in technical field physics (material engineering, physics of solid particles, physical engineering or life science
- Professional experience on a similar position in R&D or Application in Electron Microscopy is a big advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of electron microscopy (SEM/TEM) and its possibilities in combination with analytical methods (AFM/SPM, EDX/WDX, Raman, TOF-SIMS, EBSD, STEM, EBIC/EBAC, cathodoluminescent etc.) is a big advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- User knowledge of PC on good level
- Excellent communication skills and active approach in dealing with tasks
- Orientation in related fields, ability to adopt and utilize new knowledge and findings
- Thoroughness, conscientious approach, reliability, accountability
- Work in a company producing high-end products with cutting edge technology
- Non-routine creative and responsible work content
- Competitive and performance related salary
- Modern working environment
- Background of growing high-tech Czech company and long-term employment prospects
- Qualified technical support from R&D and active support for professional growth
- Opportunities for continuous improvement of your leader ship and communication skills
- Competitive benefit package
The beginning is immediately or by agreement. Candidates are encouraged to send their professional resume and cover letter in English including a photo to e-mail: email@example.com
By submitting your CV, you consent to the processing and storage of personal data in accordance with The Protection of Personal Data Act No. 101/2000 Coll.